Russell K Red 50 Precision Audio Loudspeaker System
The Red 50 is the smallest cabinet in the Russell K range but what it gives up in size it makes up for with a huge musical heart.
It offers low colouration while exhibiting superb stereo imaging, timing and real energy to the overall musical picture.
- Dimensions H- 310mm W-205mm D-200mm
- Construction 16mm MDF all sides apart from front baffle which is 19mm.
- Totally undamped cabinet
- 1 acoustic loading bracing shelf with multiple (8) apertures mounted above the woofer
- 5” Bass unit with impregnated paper cone and curved optimised acoustic profile
- High power Ferrite magnet driving a 25mm voice coil with aluminium former and Faraday distortion cancelling copper ring
- 25mm soft dome tweeter
- Single Ferrite magnet system
- Copper Clad Aluminium voice coil wire on a Fibreglass Former and Faraday distortion cancelling copper ring
- Reflex port loading tuned to 55Hz
- Drivers connected in positive phase crossover frequency 2200Hz nominal 12 db/Oct
- Bass Inductor “Enclosed Field Ferrite Core” Very low DCR nominal stray fields
- Tweeter attenuation by misaligned Zobel network as opposed to conventional L-Pad
- Both Drivers have only one component in the signal path
- Phase optimised through the crossover region
- In room frequency range 45Hz-22 KHz