Russell K Red 120 Precision Audio Loudspeaker System
The Red 120 is the latest addition to the Russell K. loudspeaker family and offers high performance in a more compact cabinet. With a depth of only 190mm this box is easy to place and does not dominate the living space.
The sound is typical Russel K. fast, natural and a deep controlled bass with perfect timing.
- Dimensions H- 860mm (910mm including plinth, base and spikes) W-200mm D-190mm
- Construction 16mm MDF all sides apart from front baffle which is 19mm.
- Totally undamped cabinet
- 3 acoustic loading bracing shelves with multiple apertures, mounted below the tweeter, below the bass mid driver and below the sub bass driver
- 1 bracing shelf mounted near the bottom of the enclosure containing an internal port
- Internal port vents into a small chamber containing a second reflex port tuned as a system to 24Hz
- 2 x 5” Bass units with impregnated paper cone and curved optimised acoustic profile
- High power Ferrite magnet driving a 25mm voice coil with aluminium former and Faraday distortion cancelling copper ring
- 25mm soft dome tweeter
- Ferrite magnet system
- Copper Clad Aluminium voice coil wire on a Fibreglass Former and Faraday distortion cancelling copper ring
- All drivers connected in positive phase
- Sub bass driver starts roll off at 80Hz 6db/Oct fed by “Enclosed Field Iron Core Inductor”. Features high power without saturation, very low DCR and almost no stray magnetic field
- Bass/Mid driver crossover frequency 2200Hz nominal 12 db/Oct. Utilises an “Enclosed Field Ferrite Core Inductor “in the signal path. Very low DCR nominal stray fields
- Tweeter attenuation by misaligned Zobel network as opposed to conventional L-Pad
- All Drivers have only one component in the signal path
- Phase optimised through the crossover region
- In room usable frequency response 25Hz-22KHz (dependent on room)
- Sensitivity: 86db 1 watt 1 Metre